[gci-discuss] GCI Design A Geography Tricia Game
ultraprogrammer13
2018-11-20 11:51:46 UTC
When using Google Actions to create a trivia game for Liquid Galaxy, how would I make an audio file in the SSML format? And where would I get the url to this file?
Cat Allman
2018-11-20 14:35:39 UTC

Please work directly with the org for questions like these.

Regards,

Cat

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 6:32 AM ultraprogrammer13 <
Post by ultraprogrammer13
When using Google Actions to create a trivia game for Liquid Galaxy, how
would I make an audio file in the SSML format? And where would I get the
url to this file?
Cat Allman

Open Source Programs Office
Google
developers.google.com/open-source

"Real science studies and makes accessible that knowledge which people at
that period of history think important, and real art transfers this truth
from the domain of knowledge to the domain of feelings. " Leo Tolstoy